1. Firstly make sure that you have NOT turned off your notification settings
Android devices automatically allow push notifications. You may have turned these off at some point.
- Go to Setting.
- Click on Notifications.
- Scroll down and find SCHOOP. Click on it.
- Make sure you have allowed notifications.
If notifications are already on, try 2 below.
2. Renew your subscription.
- Go to the settings tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- Renew your subscription.
If none of the above work please get in touch with our support team.
- You will need your Schoop ID and you will need your device ID.
- This can be found in the same settings tab as above. Then click "About"
- Please use the link below to get in touch.