1. Firstly make sure that you have NOT turned off your notification settings
Android devices automatically allow push notifications. You may have turned these off at some point.
- Go to Setting.
- click on Notifications.
- scroll down and find SCHOOP. Click on it.
- Make sure you have allowed notifications.
If notifications are already on, try 2 below.
2. Reinstalling the app
- Go to the Schoop App.
- At the bottom click on My Schoop.
- Click Edit on the top left of the screen (REMEMBER TO MAKE A NOTE OF THE SCHOOP ID)
- Delete the channels you're subscribed to by clicking on the bin and then the delete button. Don't delete the Schoop Channel.
- Close the App and delete it from your device.
- Go into the google play and install Schoop again.
If the above doesn't work then please click the link below to submit a support request.